Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And so here's another poem...?

The second hand was dying. . .



Or so I thought to be.



The world was on a stand-still,



Nightmares won't set me free



Light crept along the border



And just within times reach-



My hand cast out few hopes



To an ever-ebbing beach



Yet patience is a virtue



Time has yet to learn.



Pulling tricks upon your mind



Find quite hard to discern



So quietly, just wait for it



And foretell this if you must,



But unattained triumph



Is a thing you shouldn't trust



For now with every thought



And each new foggy dream. . .



You might discover, that



Hope is not what it may seem.



any ideas for a title/what do you think??? =]thanks.



And so here's another poem...?vincent



Your poem is absolutely brilliant. You are extremely talented and I think the world of your writing. This poem has a unique style and lots of creativity throughout. You definitely made this poem yours, which makes it stand out from others. Keep your head up. I think you will go very far if you keep on believing. You did a good job. Keep it up, superstar!!



And so here's another poem...?adware remover



I liked it, the lines flow together like water down a hill, it was very well written. If I had to name it, I'd probably call it something like ''Time Will Tell''. Have a star to go with it.
Very nice poem. It has great rhythym and structure. I agree with ''Time will tell'', I thought of ''Silent thoughts''. In the end, it's really you that has to come up with it, because only you can really know the message you ment to deliver.



Us readers, interpret as we wish.
I didn't like it. It just sounded like random lines that rhymed, and nothing more. It should have a meaning, one that you must search for to find, but is always there so you CAN find it.



Didn't like it, but that's just me!

No comments:

Post a Comment