Friday, August 20, 2010

A true,pure,emotion-stirring story..?

My sister was having a holiday in Paris 5 years ago. One day she went to the Arc de Triumph to take some pictures where she met one guy looking at her. Then they get to know each other because they were both from America,hence they decided to travel the country together.one day they both felt that their pure friendship relationship has advanced into the love stage,however both of them didnt have the guts to confess to each other. After the guy returned to America,he wrote to my sister that his ultimate wish was to revisit Paris one day with my sister,because he told her that he was suffering from a terminal illness - Leukaemia and he had only few more months to live,hence he was making use of his days left to travel the country. My sister was shocked and promised him that his last wish would be fufilled one day. Few years later,he never wrote back to her again,and my sister felt remorseful about not confessing that she loved him too. My sister never revisited Paris,as she stayed faithful to his wish to revisit Paris with her.



A true,pure,emotion-stirring story..?computer



I am wiping the tears from my eyes. How sad, these two people loved eachother and were never able to reveal their feelings! I



I think that if a person feels love for another person he should say it, not hide it away because you don't know how long you have on this earth. You should make the most of today because you don't really know if there will be a tomorrow!!



A true,pure,emotion-stirring story..?free spyware



I don't like that story, sounds like crap. Anyway, where's the question???
Your sister should go to Paris %26 revisit the places her %26 the guy seen before. It will make her feel sad up might also make her feel like he is with in 'spirit'. It's too bad she never got to tell him she loved him.
brings tears to my throat and lumps in my eyes - sorry, sounds more like a Mills %26 Boons.........

No comments:

Post a Comment