Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thing to Use for braces tell me if I'm missing anything Please?

Are these Good things that I have for when I get my Braces?



I have 2 electric toothbrushs i have A Oral B Triumph 9400 %26 A Sonicare Elite 9500 I have PhosFlur Anticavtity Rinse



I have 2 different types of toothpaste Crest %26 Colgate both are Cavity Protection with Flouride



Oral B Super Floss



Interdental Picks made by Oral B



Thing to Use for braces tell me if I'm missing anything Please?software



make sure you get floss threaders........they usually give them to you at the orthodontist when you get your braces and dont forget to get some dental wax



Thing to Use for braces tell me if I'm missing anything Please?vincent



get the wax. my brother has braces and he uses the wax when the sides of us mouth start hurting from the braces and he says it really helps. u sound really prepared other then that, good luck!
Wow, you sure are prepared. I used a plain ol' toothbrush and toothpaste when I had braces. I had no stains and my teeth were pearly white when they came off!
The most important thing is keeping the teeth clean and reg. dental ck-ups. Always floss regularly. Braces hurt very badly when first applied,make sure they give you the wax that numbs the gum and get some Tylenol for pain.
You sound very prepared. You may want dental wax, protect the inside of your mouth from rough metal pieces at first.



Be prepared to eat a lot of soft food......
just go check up on time cuz if you dotn it may effect teh day that you can take you brace off
All good but dont forget the WAX... you will need it on occassions.
jeeze.



that's a lot of stuff.



bands if you need to use them. kind of weird but wire cutters because sometimes the wire can stick out ant poke you so you can clip excess off.



I use a normal toothbrush, superfloss, and those individual toothpick cleaners. it's like a tiny bristly brush. works great.



I have braces too.
It sounds like you have everything that you could need. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment