Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any tattoo ideas?

I have been on my own for a little over a year now and things have been REALLY hard. I have been through soooo much and was overwhelmed with how things never got any better. Now they are finally starting to look up and I want a tattoo that symbolizes my triumph over so many obstacles. I want it to stand for courage, strength, and my overall ability to get up and keep going after so many falls. This is my gift to myself, and will make tattoo #5 so make it special.



Any tattoo ideas?suzuki



Grab pencil and paper. Make this tattoo your own by designing it yourself.



Do you want it to be simple or ornate? Large or small? Images or words? Both?



What images come to mind when you think about courage, strength, and perseverance? Triumph and victory?



A few suggestions would be: a victorious warrior; a rising sun over a mountain; a butterfly emerging from a cocoon; a tribal band that can include one or more symbols to describe your journey.



Congratulations on your triumph. I wish you continued success in the future!



Any tattoo ideas?virus



if ur religon is christianity i think a really good jesus cross would be great b/c he went through so much and yet he came out on top...a flower with the petals saying strength courage and other words that u feel it dosen't have to be a flower but u can kinda follow that idea
A eye with a glint of a smile in it. Just to show you made it and can still grin and bare the bad stuff
Make a band or something that symbolizes each obstacle-like whatever comes to mind when you think back -be creative-and good for you for staying strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xena
a symbolic tattoo is something you have to come up with on your own. we cant really help you anyway without details of what youve been through. for example: i was thinking of getting a small star on my hip/lower stomach area to symbolize my miscarriage. you know, ''the twinkle in my eye'' saying. so it has to be personal. something you look at and know exactly why you got it. if someone tells you what to get you may not remember down the line why you got it . good luck and i hope your life is in order now.
well im up to 7 and every tattoo on me symbolizes something special, i would recommend a mural, just depends on how big your goin to go, i would do maybe a tattoo charm bracelet, my next one is goin to be my weddin ring, so good luck
Well..I dont really have any ideas on those things. But a cute idea is cute little cherries on your right lower back...Or your right lower hip. Its Really Cute.
don't do it
how can it be special if someone else picks it for you?
don't do anything trendy...i hate that. tats are supposed to be unique in my opinion. i would sit down one night and draw something of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment