Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How come my iTunes won't take any videos?

It only took one, which was a Triumph the Insult Comic Dog piece, but the rest won't import from my library to my iTunes.



Also, how can I get a DVD movie onto my video iPod?



How come my iTunes won't take any videos?mcaffee



Apple software is the best stuff to buy to convert DVD movies to iPod format, because they made the iPod on iTunes, so they know what they're working with. It's pretty simple, after you buy it you pop in the DVD, click Convert and about 1 minute is converted in 10 seconds.



How come my iTunes won't take any videos?norton antivirus 2007



You need to decrypt the DVD, then put it in the MP4 ipod format...



Same with the videos you pulled off the net...



Try handbreak to reformat them, it's slow, but free...

No comments:

Post a Comment