Friday, August 20, 2010

Thoughts on this poem?

What does it mean to you.



What do you see in it?



Take a step outside of this world



Off this domineering curb of society



And into the cracks



Stray from the roles



For which we are either destined



By fate



Or this corrupt system



Stand with me in triumph



For I am the remedy



I am the rebellious teenager



I am the unwed mother



I am the lost child



I am the forgotten



And when this world gets too loathsome to watch



To hideous to see



Depart in confidence



For we are the truly awakened



Stand where lake becomes sea



Where mountain becomes plain



Where forests become barren



Where lust becomes love



And where the wings of the eagle



Caress sweet lavender winds



And soft salty skies



Live with me outside your atrophy



Away from the decadence of what is genuine



And with my splendor



For I am love



-Anonymous



???



Thoughts on this poem?virus



Dare to follow your own path. Climb out of your skin and began your life anew. Find your partner with all your senses. Make love with life and scream!



Thoughts on this poem?anti virus



To not view or follow what is the conformity cause others say is right... yeah... be yourself and what you want to be, though ''for I am Love'' tells me that everything will change for the better, to look within instead of the superficial, yeah...
First of all, your poem is a really a very good poem.I would rather congratulate you because my friend is in publishing books and I really liked your poem so I would give it in his poetry book but always with your name.It would be in Canada,Japan,Australia etc;



About your question, this poem tells me about what we should do and what not
First, I am a poet myself and I REALLY enjoy reading this! Now, as for has the meaning, to me is is stating our culture, your age group is facing a large obstacle and you will wither the storm no matter what stands before you!

No comments:

Post a Comment