Friday, August 20, 2010

I am creating a place that is just for you....?

Would you like somewhere that is steeped in tradition, where you can feel time ingrained into every oak beam and block of stone?



Or would you like it to be Hi-Tech, Luxurious and comfortable, representing Mans triumph over the elements?



Or maybe a more natural setting? Where you can sleep under the stars and live off of only natural produce grown straight out of the soil?



Or would you like to choose your own location?



What is it?



I am creating a place that is just for you....?free anti virus



Somewhere vast, spacious, crisp chill air with bright sunshine, in a small house by a lake. About 20km of a town which has everything. Surrounded with elder people who teach me the tricks of a quiet peace full and healthy life. Young farmers/guys who work on the land surrounding my house at daytime and work on cars and mechanic things in the evening. A special guy who thinks I am the prettiest girl on earth, who likes my breweries in the kitchen, eats my cookies even though I put salt in stead of sugar in them. And the little house is quite empty but filled with high tech fancy technologies. I would still work in a high end tech store and the special guy... does something he likes too.



(if it is too much framework; Finland will do as setting, and I will arrange the inside of the house)



I am creating a place that is just for you....?internet security software

No comments:

Post a Comment