Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why cant people just anwer the darn question?

THIS IS ALL I CAN REMEMBER OF MY DREAM my crush won a ninteno Wii and in the dream dictionary thing i wrote down win and it said Win



To dream that you win at something, signifies triumph and success.锟?You have much confidence and belief in yourself.锟?All your self-doubts have subsided. ok i didnt see my self win something th eguy i like what does that mean http://www.dreammoods.com/



so all i can remember is that caught my my crush won a nintendo wii.



could that mean our relationship will be succsessful or something%26gt;



were not in a relationship but i kinda Think he likes me.



Why cant people just anwer the darn question?internet security 2006



Hi, You dream maybe trying to tell you he maybe interested in you since he was the only one to win in your dream. I believe a dream is trying to tell you something it's just figuring out what it is.You may have a surprise coming to you real soon.



poppy1



Why cant people just anwer the darn question?microsoft



I think you want it to mean that the relationship will be successful. I think it just means that you're thinking of him and trying to work on that in your sleep. If you see him winning maybe that means you think you're a prize, which still indicates self confidence.
sometimes dreams are just dreams, nothing more, nothing less, people try too hard to find meaning in EVERYTHING
games= loss and also in business
its just a dream go back to sleep......
This will probably mean your relationship will not be successful. (no offence)



In the world of dream, everything is opposite!

No comments:

Post a Comment