Friday, August 20, 2010

Funny Little Puns....what do you think????????

I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.



I used to be a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the



axe.



If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean that morality comes



from morons?



A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.



Marriage is the mourning after the knot before.



A hangover is the wrath of grapes.



Practice safe eating - always use condiments.



I fired my masseuse today. She just rubbed me the wrong way.



A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.



Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.



Corduroy pillows are making headlines.



Is a book on voyeurism a peeping tome?



Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.



Banning the bra was a big flop.



Sea captains don't like crew cuts.



Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?



A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.



Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.



Funny Little Puns....what do you think????????best antivirus software



lol....nicec one....esp..the safe eating one



Funny Little Puns....what do you think????????firewall



Yeah, these are funny. I dig these.

No comments:

Post a Comment