Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which is the best motor bike that has a reasonable cost to it?

Racing bikes



Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, BMW, Triumph and Ducati.



Not a Harley.



And why?



Which is the best motor bike that has a reasonable cost to it?liveupdate



I just bought a new Triumph Scrambler, which I felt was the best value.



MSRP is $8,000 or so.



I'm very pleased with it and I think Triumph has a lineup of reasonably priced bikes with a distinguished heritage.



Which is the best motor bike that has a reasonable cost to it?nortin



I prefer Yamaha (what I ride), Honda, and Triumph. If you are going by cost, I would definitely go with Yamaha.



The best thing to do is to go shopping and compare prices along with options, size, etc that interest you. If you are a new rider, I recommend you start cheap and smaller. Plus, take a rider safety course.
Out of your choices, I would go with Suzuki, because they have a long history of proven, ''out-of-the-box'' track performance record, and aftermarket parts are probably more available for a more reasonable price.
I would say any of the big 4 Japanese manufacturers. They all have great reliability and reasonable cost. They all post their prices on their website so just take a look and see what you can afford.
Honda CBR600F4i
suzuki has a good reputation with sport bikes and winning racing titles. all the Asian bikes are priced in the same ball park figure. the gsxr 1000 is the one to beat right now, it is the fastest. read up on some motorcycle magazines for a head to head comparison.



  • 2long distance relationship advice
  • how to move on with your life
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment