Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you check the safety?

I just read an answer from another person that she is going to use a triumph car seat untill her child has outgrown it, and I also know there are recalls on them. I am hoping that she has checked the list of recalls and had it replaced. http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/proble...



Do you check the recall list?



Do you check the safety?norton 2008



It is very important to check for recalls with any baby item.



Do you check the safety?pop up blocker



I've been looking for that link THNKS!! As to car seat safety, yes I had, but we now use an integrated seat(built in to our vehicele) :).
didn't know there was any such thing, thanks for the link i have saved it and will be checking it!
no
Yes I do! I also research alot before I even buy products. I feel that my kids safety is ultimately up to me and I will do whatever I need to keep them safe, secure and happy!
no I don't have time, I am to busy reading dumb questions like this
Thanks for that link, I didnt realise it existed

No comments:

Post a Comment