Friday, August 20, 2010

Young Women Skinny Dipping In His Pond?

A old Florida farmer decided to visit a pond in the back of his property that he had not visited in a long time.



As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he discovered a bunch of young women were skinny dipping in his pond.



He politely made the women aware of his presence, and they all went to the deep end of the pond. One of the women



shouted to him, ''We're not coming out until you leave!''



The farmer replied, ''I didn't come down here to see you skinny dipping. I'm just here to feed the alligator.''



Moral of the story: Old age, cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and enthusiasm every time.



Young Women Skinny Dipping In His Pond?agv



hahaha he is very smart



Young Women Skinny Dipping In His Pond?antivirus software



^_^



very clever of him. thanks for sharing!



makes me start the day with a smile
Too cute!



I say it every time.....LOVE clean jokes!
lol that's great, i'm still laughing, 20/10, i'm gonna' have to remember that and tryit lol
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh My God! That was uproariously funny! LMFAO!!!
sly old dog!
LOL. Yep. Options change! LOL.
yes , agree
ha, that is funny
haha that's a good one... creepy and yet good
lol
That's funny... I've spoken to a lot of older people and they're constantly surprising me.
ha ha ha 9/10 keep them coming
lol nice



heres a star 鈽唡||haha..creative one!
good one have a star
Clever! I give you two thumbs up! Suprisingly, I haven't heard that one yet! Do you have any more good ones like that?
Nice One! HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHa
haha that's great



  • 2long distance relationship advice
  • how to move on with your life
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment