Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I buy a pair of really good running shoes?

I found this great deal! I dont think i could refuse this.



They are brand new and they are award winning shoes normally costing $130



http://cgi.ebay.com/Saucony-Progrid-Triu...



look at it and tell me what you think



Where can I buy a pair of really good running shoes?trojan



footlocker is good as well.



Where can I buy a pair of really good running shoes?abtuvurys 2005



Dick's and Sports Authority are good, but I perfer specialty running stores. It can be more costly, but you are sure to find the perfect shoe for your build, needs, mileage, etc... THey people there are also runners and have more intelligence than some random footlocker person. =)
K-mart
I have amazing running shoes from Runners Roost. If I were you, I would check it out. They have awesome shoes.
Too much. Unless you really like to spend money or have feet problems go to a store like Kohl's. I have found some really good buys.
I usually go to sports authority. i am not cheap with my running shoes and try to get quality.



I like Asics.
its pretty cool, but why wont u go to like a store for a cheaper price.. i think modells or foot locker might have them
We can't really judge these shoes for you without knowing how your foot hits the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment