Friday, August 20, 2010

What is a mechanics car ? Someone told me once it was a car that has easy access to?

engine and electrical connections . I was thinking maybe like a 68 Jag xke or triumph spitfire where the hood lifts right up to expose also the shocks .



What is a mechanics car ? Someone told me once it was a car that has easy access to?hijackthis



well, its the last one to get worked on thats for sure... my truck is one, i had the luby try to give it an oil change, 10 minutes later he walked back asking how to move it... and that guy's job is drive car in, change oil, drive car out.



i dont know that ease of use has ANYTHING to do with it being deemed a ''mechainic's car''



a mechanic's special, in used car terms means if you got tools in your garage this is a good buy, otherwise its a cheap lemon.



What is a mechanics car ? Someone told me once it was a car that has easy access to?malware



Working in a shop for many years I'v come to find that a mechanics car is one that your more than likely scared to drive. If you can figure out how to start the thing in the first place.



I think it's cause when there done working on everyone elses they have no time for theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment