Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should we have the same with a Knife and Fork fitted to it?

Not actually for sale is bra-maker Triumph International's prototype ''chopstick bra,'' shown in November in Tokyo as an environment-friendly demonstration project. The bra houses two reusable chopsticks (to publicize a national campaign to discourage use of disposable ones), which can also be positioned to enhance the wearer's cleavage. [Reuters, 11-7-07]



Or maybe a Botlle Opener for Steph?



Should we have the same with a Knife and Fork fitted to it?moto guzzi



A bottle opener for Steph PMS



Swiss Army Bra - nice one Josie



Should we have the same with a Knife and Fork fitted to it?norton internet security 2008



I love chinese food - carrying chopsticks in my bra, could be useful. Knife and fork? A sort of swiss army bra?



I think I will stick to my regular wonderbra thanks. Wonder if they will do a version for the guys? Know any who would want one Stephen?
William Shakespeare - is that you?
she buys cheap fizzy wine...it has a screw on top
That aint a bottle opener down my bra



I'm just pleased to see you
no need for a bottle opener!



god gave us teeth for a reason
?



  • 2long distance relationship advice
  • how to move on with your life
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment